|<Brief page summary to go here.>|
Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation
(1) Continued T/S on TDR #33. Had to power up for other subsystem testing after lunch. TDR #33 in hold.
(2) Notified by K. Leuchter that PSAPIM connector opened by EPS Seq 77 (X-lunar Bus Isol.) MUST BE CLOSED prior to Monday Morning for this test.
3. Had J722 to PTMU re-mated. Note -- OCP Seq. 077 call for P722 going into the EMI box to be de-mated for the test. Waiting for window to try this.
4. Powered-down via TDR #33 continuation sheet so that STE could then power-up via 70010 to give power to other systems.
5. Data taken yesterday on Ascent ECA's indicate high resistance insdie ECA #4 between terminals 4 and 2. (TDR Sheets 39 thru 42)
6. Try to complete TDR #33 as follows:
7. If time permits (write on TDR #3) remove all potting on ECA #4 (Bat 6) terminals #1, 2 & 4 in preparation for testing tomorrow. Note: latest TDR #3 & #33 sheets are in our black notebook.
8. Continued on TDR #33, page 4 at 6:20 pm after RCS completed. Stopped at 077-012.
9. Established that info on J722 remate (received fr. LoCassio) was wrong. Joe Palazzo, QC, had verified last night that P722 was [illegible -- bottom of page cut off].
|☜ Previous page (63)||index||Next page (65) ☞|