|<Brief page summary to go here.>|
Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation
(4) We reviewed data summary (in note book) & question results: "What is common between Bat 6 NF and Bat 6 BU which results in 3.75 to 5.4 mΩ greater res than res of Bat 5 NF & 5 BU lines?"
Can loose Return connections at bat 6 studs be responsible?
This should be looked into if window is available. Suggest measm'ts before & after tightening.
2. SUPPORTING 063 ON OCP 61015
3. INSTRUMENTATION REPAIRED CONNECTOR - CRT PAGE 4 LINE 10 (GC0302) OK. INSTR. COMPLETED WORK AT 0430.
4. 053 CAUSED SCRUB OF BATTERY #5 & #6 STUD TIGHTENING ACTIVITY - NO TIE IN DURING SHIFT CHANGE OF INFO AND GATHERED EQUIPMENT & HARDWARE.
5. LTG GROUP TROUBLESHOOTING ALL NIGHT ON TDR #32.
|☜ Previous page (61)||index||Next page (63) ☞|